We pride ourselves on our property management services, and we believe we offer a personal service and we like to think we look after our property managements as though they are our own homes and this is why we believe he have had such growth and repeat business. As locals, we keep a constant eye on all properties from a day to day view point and you will have a main point of contact.
Easy parking at our office if you would like to call in and have a chat about the service we offer. We are based at 16 Link unit A1, Drive Wairau Valley 0627.
We have systems in place (daily rent check for over due rent) to make sure you receive the best service for your investment and we welcome your call, Steve 410 9292 (021 685 944) or Winnie 410 9911 (021 554 818). email@example.com
Steve & Winnie (Owners)
Our new office is located at 16 Link drive Wairau Valley (opposite Harvey Furnishing)
A Ray White property manager can provide you with
peace of mind knowing your property is in good hands and that we’re doing everything we can for you and your tenant.
Here are a few more of the things we do…
• Professional advertising to best market your home
• Information on minor dwellings – what can and can’t be rented etc.
• Rental appraisals
• Dealing appropriately with unsuccessful tenants
• Ongoing stress relief for landlords
• Smoke alarm compliance and best practice
• Strong relationships with reliable contractors
• Advice on Insulation requirements and best practice steps
• Management of cleaning and property care
• Liaising with contractors in all maintenance issues
• Budgeting advice and help for tenants
• Mediation between tenants and landlords when needed
• Risk mitigation procedures to protect you, your tenant, and your property
• End of financial year advice and information
• Travel time
• Management and assistance with landlords insurance claims
• Constant updates and access to industry changes and landlord requirements
• Access to preferred supplier discounts from qualified tradespeople
• Monthly financial reporting for landlords with easy to read statements
• The educated barrier between a landlord and tenants (sometimes) competing interests
• Daily rent checks
• Access to sales appraisals and advice if needed
• Access to mortgage advice and re-structuring if needed
• Management of water rates where applicable
• Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of The Residential Tenancies Act 1986