What value does a property manager provide?
Winnie Leung & Steve Brennan lead an EXTRAordinary property management team and work tirelessly to bring their clientele a service second to none.
We have always maintained that our motto is that we will manage a property as if it was our own and that is the secret to our business. Since boxing day we have taken over 2 new managements due to the lack of service the landlords received so try us today and see the difference 09 410 2828. We have built our business based on transparency. We do not take managing a vendors property lightly as we believe this is a big responsibility placed on us so we have a process in place to make sure we take the worry away from our vendors. If you want a team you can trust and reply to your emails and phone calls in a timely manner please call us now to experience the difference and how we can offer you the best service or better than you are receiving now from your current management company.
Your welcome to call me now to talk over the EXTRAordinary difference of our team and how we operate as this is important to me to be able to explain to you personally how we can make a difference.
Forrest Hill leased this week.
Here are a few more of the things we do…
• Professional advertising to best market your home
• Information on minor dwellings – what can and can’t be rented etc.
• Rental appraisals
• Dealing appropriately with unsuccessful tenants
• Ongoing stress relief for landlords
• Smoke alarm compliance and best practice
• Strong relationships with reliable contractors
• Advice on Insulation requirements and best practice steps
• Management of cleaning and property care
• Liaising with contractors in all maintenance issues
• Mediation between tenants and landlords when needed
• Risk mitigation procedures to protect you, your tenant, and your property
• End of financial year advice and information
• Travel time
• Management and assistance with landlords insurance claims
• Constant updates and access to industry changes and landlord requirements
• Access to preferred supplier discounts from qualified tradespeople
• Monthly financial reporting for landlords with easy to read statements
• The educated barrier between a landlord and tenants (sometimes) competing interests
• Daily rent checks
• Access to sales appraisals and advice if needed
• Access to mortgage advice and re-structuring if needed
• Management of water rates where applicable
• Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of The Residential Tenancies Act 1986