Happy New Year to all our landlords & tenants and we wish everyone all the very best for 2020.
Steve & Winnie pride themselves on their team’s property management services. We offer a personal service and we like to think we look after our property managements as though they are our own homes and this is why we believe he have had such good repeat business. As locals, we keep a constant eye on all properties from a day to day view point and you will always have a main point of contact.
Easy parking at our office if you would like to call in and have a chat about the service we offer. We are based at 16 Link unit A1, Drive Wairau Valley 0627.
We have systems in place (daily rent check for over due rent) to make sure you receive the best service for your investment and we welcome your call, Steve 410 9292 (021 685 944) or Winnie 410 9911 (021 554 818).
Steve & Winnie
This week we took over another property management from another company in Evans Rd, Glen Eden. The property had been advertised with another company with no success plus they had deducted the rent without telling the owner. We took over the management and immediately did professional photography with 15 viewings and multiple applications for the owner to choose from within the first viewing and rented the first week. Not only did the owner have a choice of applications to choose from they also had the rent increased back to the original amount. We look forward to a great relationship with our new tenants.
Our office is located at 16 Link drive Wairau Valley (opposite Harvey Furnishing)
Thank you to one of or wonderfull tenants Sean from Greenhithe who gave us 2 snapper this week, we were carrying out our 3 monthly property inspections and Sean supplied us with enough fish for dinner for two nights.
A Ray White property manager can provide you with
peace of mind knowing your property is in good hands and that we’re doing everything we can for you and your tenant.
(A rent book from my Grand Dad in 1933, times have changed now how we do things)
Here are a few more of the things we do…
• Professional advertising to best market your home
• Information on minor dwellings – what can and can’t be rented etc.
• Rental appraisals
• Dealing appropriately with unsuccessful tenants
• Ongoing stress relief for landlords
• Smoke alarm compliance and best practice
• Strong relationships with reliable contractors
• Advice on Insulation requirements and best practice steps
• Management of cleaning and property care
• Liaising with contractors in all maintenance issues
• Budgeting advice and help for tenants
• Mediation between tenants and landlords when needed
• Risk mitigation procedures to protect you, your tenant, and your property
• End of financial year advice and information
• Travel time
• Management and assistance with landlords insurance claims
• Constant updates and access to industry changes and landlord requirements
• Access to preferred supplier discounts from qualified tradespeople
• Monthly financial reporting for landlords with easy to read statements
• The educated barrier between a landlord and tenants (sometimes) competing interests
• Daily rent checks
• Access to sales appraisals and advice if needed
• Access to mortgage advice and re-structuring if needed
• Management of water rates where applicable
• Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of The Residential Tenancies Act 1986
One of our Landlord evenings.